The Digital Humanities SIG<https://arlisna2019.sched.com/event/JYr5/digitial-humanities-sig> will be meeting at the ARLIS/NA conference in Salt Lake City on Wednesday, March 27th from 12:30 to 1:20.  All are welcome!  At this meeting we will be selecting a new SIG coordinator or co-coordinators.  Other topics may include:

  *   Around the room, updates on what's new with DH at our intuitions
  *   Are any members interested in contributing to the SIG Blog?
  *   Ideas for session proposals for the 2020 conference in St. Louis

Any other suggestions for topics of discussion are welcome!

Courtenay

Courtenay McLeland
Head of Digital Projects and Preservation
Thomas G. Carpenter Library
University of North Florida
(904) 620-5550