Hello,

I'm one of the editors of the Dewey Decimal Classification and I'm looking to talk with folks who work at art libraries (or libraries with significant art collections) that use Dewey. I'm exploring the possibility of revisions to the graphic design section and would like to get feedback from library workers about how well the DDC serves your users looking for graphic design works.

If you'd be willing to answer a few questions, please reply to me off-list at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Thank you in advance!

Violet Fox

OCLC * Editor, Dewey Decimal Classification, Global Product Management

Library of Congress / 101 Independence Ave SE, Washington DC USA 20540

T +1-202-707-2137

[OCLC]<http://www.oclc.org/home.en.html?cmpid=emailsig_logo>

OCLC.org<http://www.oclc.org/home.en.html?cmpid=emailsig_link> * Blog<http://www.oclc.org/blog/main/?cmpid=emailsig_blog> * Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/OCLC/20530435726> * Twitter<http://twitter.com/oclc> * YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/OCLCvideo>