Dear ARLIS/NA colleagues,

The excitement continues to grow for our ARLIS/NA  47th Annual Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah from March 26 – 30, 2019.

I hope you have had a chance to review the program schedule and peruse the wide variety of the following:

Our registration form is live and we have just added another category that allows you to register for items that you want to put on your personal credit card, like opportunity drawing tickets, tours, etc.

Also, if you register for the conference before the end of the year you have the opportunity to make an end of the year donation to ARLIS/NA through its giving arm, the Society Circle, that provides funding to further the mission of the Society. ARLIS/NA is a 501 (c) 3 organization and contributions are tax deductible for US citizens.

As 2018 draws to a close, I send to you the best wishes of the ARLIS/NA Executive Board for a peaceful and joyous holiday season.

Sincerely,

Kim

Kim Collins

ARLIS/NA President

Have you renewed your ARLIS/NA membership for 2019?  https://www.arlisna.org/membership/membership

[log in to unmask]" alt="logo horiz (1)">

prohibited.