Hi All,

Does anyone looking to share a hotel room at the SLC conference on Friday, March 29, and Saturday the 30th? The person I'm rooming with is leaving a bit earlier than me.

I'm neat, tiny, and don't snore.

Best,

Evan Schilling, MI, B.Arch, B.E.S

Architecture Librarian

(they/them/theirs)

Musagetes Architecture Library
University of Waterloo School of Architecture

[log in to unmask]" id="LPNoLP" style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">[log in to unmask] / 519-888-4567 x 27620

Chair, ARLIS/NA Ontario, ontario.arlisna.org

I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of ýthe Neutral, Anishnaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.