Hi Sandra,

We have a subscription to Swank, which includes these types of films. Here is my film and video guide:

http://libguides.brown.edu/film

Karen

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 2:07 PM Sandra Rothenberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Colleagues,

Do any of you know of a streaming video service for classic and foreign films other than Kanopy and Films on Demand?   We have a trial of Academic Video Online (Proquest), but this does not have these types of films.

Thank you in advance for your time and best wishes for the holiday season,

Sandra

Sandra Rothenberg

Sandra Rothenberg, M.A., M.L.S.
Reference/Instruction Librarian
Henry Whittemore Library
Framingham State University

Karen A. Bouchard
Arts & Humanities Librarian
Rockefeller Library, Box A
10 Prospect Street
Brown University
Providence, RI 02912  USA

Phone: (401) 863-3218

http://libguides.brown.edu/profile.php?uid=56435

Images at Brown blog, latest entry: https://sites.google.com/a/brown.edu/image-collections-in-the-brown-library/new-posts-3/northernlands

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. Cicero. Epistulae ad Familiares, book IX, epistle 4.