Dear Colleagues,

SAVE THE DATE!

We are delighted to announce the dates for the 2019 Summer Educational
Institute for Visual Resources & Image Management.

SEI 2019 will be held at the University of New Mexico, Albuquerque from June
4-7, 2019. Registration will open on January 14, 2019.

This intensive three and a half-day series of workshops features a
curriculum <https://seiworkshop.org/curriculum/> taught by expert
instructors who will cover:

   -

   Intellectual Property Rights
   -

   Reformatting
   -

   Metadata and Cataloging
   -

   Project Management
   -

   Digital Curation
   -

   Digital Repositories
   -

   Digital Asset Management
   -

   Instructional Design & Outreach

This year’s faculty includes:

   -

   Greta Bahnemann, Metadata Librarian, Minnesota Digital Library,
   University of Minnesota
   -

   Courtney Baron, Teaching & Learning Librarian, Oxford College Library,
   Emory University
   -

   Nicole Finzer, Digital Curation Librarian, Northwestern University
   -

   Jesse Henderson, Digital Services Librarian, University of
   Wisconsin-Madison
   -

   Julie Rudder, Repository Program Librarian, University of North
   Carolina-Chapel Hill
   -

   Nancy Sims, Copyright Program Librarian, University of Minnesota

SEI is a fantastic learning and networking opportunity for professionals
interested in creating and maintaining sustainable digital collections of
cultural heritage materials, including librarians, archivists, museum
curators, visual resources librarians, and graduate students. The workshop
offers participants the chance to meet colleagues from various institutions
who are facing similar challenges. Faculty and students share ideas and
solutions to these challenges and make lasting professional connections.

For more information on SEI 2019, visit our website: seiworkshop.org

Have questions? Please feel free to contact one of our co-chairs:

Lesley Chapman ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>

Courtney Baron ([log in to unmask])

Follow SEI on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/SummerEducationalInstitute>
and Twitter: @seiworkshop