All,

We are pleased to announce the publication of a limited-edition artist book that the Philadelphia Museum of Art Library and Archives created in partnership with Brooklyn based artist Tammy Nguyen.

Tammy interpreted the Surrealist art collection of Judith Young-Mallin that we recently received, and filled it with a pop-up dollhouse, hidden panels, lace, feather, fake hair and many other surreal elements that whimsically reflect the archive.

For a full description of the book, please see the press release: https://press.philamuseum.org/a-surreal-archive-the-young-mallin-collection/

For more information about Tammy, she is the founder of Passenger Pigeon press, has her MFA in Painting/Printmaking from Yale, did a Fulbright in Vietnam, and her most recent exhibition was at Crush Curatorial, a review of which was published in Hyperallergic.

Enjoy!

Best,

Kristen

Kristen Regina
Arcadia Director of the Library and Archives

t 215-684-7651

f 215-236-0534

Philadelphia Museum of Art
PO Box 7646, Philadelphia, PA 19101-7646

www.philamuseum.org