Hello all,

I’m writing in hopes of obtaining a copy of a book review published in the Journal of the Society of Architectural Historians that I’ve been unable to borrow via interlibrary loan.  If one of you has access to it and would be able to send a copy, I have a professor who would be eternally grateful.

Galletti, Sara. “Book Review: The Church of Saint-Eustache in the Early French Renaissance,” Journal of the Society of Architectural Historians 77, no. 4 (2018): 477-478.

Thank you,

Alexis Burson

Humanities and Social Sciences Librarian

Reference, Instruction and Academic Engagement

DePaul University Library

2350 N. Kenmore Ave.

Chicago, IL 60614-3210

(773) 325-7833