Dear all,

I am airing my  studio interview on The Library Cafe with the Argentinian-born artist Raquel Rabinovich Wednesday, Dec. 12, at noon Eastern Time tomorrow (see http://library-cafe.org).  A photo of the  installation we will be talking about is below.  Raquel, by the way, is keen to see the exhibit travel after it comes down here at Vassar at the end of next week, and she is especially interested in exhibiting in library spaces, where it has special resonance.  The exhibit is rich with ecological implications as well.    Anyone who is interested can get in touch with me, or with Raquel directly through her website.

Cheers,

Thomas Hill

47685386_1434902503312471_5145402032135340032_n.jpg