Now available online at the Archives of American Art- Smithsonian Institution, November 2018

Finding aids:

Ramoìn Guerrero papers and photographs, 1978-1993

Ramoìn Guerrero (1946-1993) was a photographer in Miami, Florida. After a brief stint in New York where he worked as a photographer's assistant at the Mayo Studios, he returned to Miami in 1976 and opened his own studio. He is known for his series of still lifes and nudes that explore themes of life, death, time, and religion, as well as portraits of notable Cuban American artists.

Roberto Sifuentes papers, circa 1988-2006

Roberto Sifuentes (1967- ) is a performance artist and arts instructor at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago,in Chicago, Illinois.

Transcripts of oral history interviews with:

Walter Feldman (1998)

Helen Marjorie Windust Halper (1994)

Marston Dean Hodgin (1998)

Wolf Kahn (1977)

Paul H. Nitze (1996)

Lillian Orlowsky (1996)

Rosamond Forbes Pickhardt (1995)

John Spencer (1994)

Henry Strater (1973)

Neil Williams (2014)

The Archives of American Art is the world’s pre-eminent and most widely used research center dedicated to collecting, preserving, and providing access to primary sources that document the history of the visual arts in America. Founded on the belief that the public needs free and open access to the most valuable research materials, our collections are available to all who wish to consult original papers at our research centers or use our reference services remotely every year, and to millions who visit us online to consult digitized collections.

For more information and content, please follow our blog and subscribe to our newsletter.

Archives of American Art Blog

The Primary Source

*Subscription information found at bottom of page.

Caroline Donadio

Management Support Assistant

Archives of American Art

300 Park Avenue South