Every month, Creative Capital does a Residency Roundup with due dates in
the near future: https://blog.creative-capital.org/tag/residencies/

I also like Res Artis: http://www.resartis.org/en/

NYFA Source: http://source.nyfa.org/content/search/search.aspx?SA=1 (NYFA
Source is not limited to opportunities in New York, or artists residing in
New York)

And CAA's Opportunities listing:
http://collegeart.org/jobs-and-opportunities/opportunities/