Here's another great resource for residencies

http://www.artistcommunities.org/residencies

Intima Press wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hi Amy,

You may start here:

NYFA.org
Go to NYFA Source
http://source.nyfa.org/content/search/search.aspx?SA=1

Worldwide:
http://www.resartis.org/en/residencies/

I hope this helps,
Mindy

Mindy Belloff
Intima Press Fine Letterpress Editions
32 Union Square East, Studio 310 NYC 10003
www.IntimaPress.com  Tel: 917-412-4134
www.facebook.com/IntimaPressLetterpressDesigns

On Wednesday, December 5, 2018, 11:59:59 PM EST, Amy Lynn Fry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I got this request from a student today:

“I'm a undergrad art studio major with a focus on painting and drawing, and I graduate this semester. While I was considering grad school I think i'll be taking a year off to build on my portfolio before submitting those applications out.

“I was talking to my professor about artist residencies over the year that I won't be in school. Problem is I only know of a couple and don't know what resources to use to find them. He recommended I contact you for help on where I can locate artist residencies.”

Yikes! I have no idea how to locate artist residencies. Does anyone have a guide they can share with me, or advice on answering this question?

Thanks,

Amy

Amy Fry

Associate Professor, E-resources Librarian

Jerome Library

Bowling Green, OH 43403

email is the best way to reach me