Hi everyone!

The Diversity Committee has had a busy year! I'd like to loop you all in:

First, I'd like to thank the SLC CPAC for helping us create the Extended
Practice & Inclusion
<https://arlisna2019.sched.com/company/Expanded+Practice+%26+Inclusivity>
track for the 2019 conference. If you have a moment, take a look at the
highlighted diversity, inclusion, and social justice centered sessions.

Be sure to check out and follow our new blog, The Art of Diversity
<http://arlisdivcom.wordpress.com>, which currently features a short post
about the annual conference. If you'd like to be a guest contributor,
please email me, Andrew Wang ([log in to unmask]), or Marianne Williams
([log in to unmask]) with a brief proposal.

As you register and plan your SLC agenda, don't forget to join us at the
Diversity Forum, The Art of Belonging: Intersectional and Anti-Oppressive
Practices in Art Librarianship
<https://arlisna2019.sched.com/event/Ica0/diversity-forum-the-art-of-belonging-intersectional-anti-oppressive-practices-in-art-librarianship>
as well as at our Diversity Committee Meeting
<https://arlisna2019.sched.com/event/JYsL/diversity-committee>.

Lastly, the committee will have two open spots that need to be filled for
the upcoming year. If you are interested, please send me a quick note and
include why you are interested and what you are currently doing to promote
diversity and inclusion in our profession and/or in your community. New
members are encouraged to apply! Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Thanks so much,
Amanda Meeks

--