Dear colleagues,

My institution's Business of Art and Design department is seeking resources for accounting, finance, and statistics courses. These courses do not currently use any textbooks but they are interested in potentially changing this. At the very least, they would like (more) supplementary resources (physical or electronic) to be available at the library. They have two major concerns: the resources should (1) use current case studies and (2) preferably cater to undergraduate art/design students. I've done a little research so far, but I was hoping some of you could share any exceptional resources you've used/encountered.

Please reply to me off list. I can compile and share recommendations I receive. Thanks!

Best wishes,
Andrew
--
Andrew Wang