ARLIS/NA Parents,

The 2019 ARLIS/NA Conference Planning Committee requests your participation in a short survey if you plant to participate in the conference childcare program. The committee intends to offer childcare for the three days of the 2019 conference (March 27-29) and we need your input to properly plan.

So, if you wish to enroll your child at any point during the conference, please fill out this short form by Wednesday, November 21: https://goo.gl/forms/M7T6i33gM9W8l3TJ2.

Many thanks and we look forward to seeing you (and your kids!) in 2019.

Regards,

Luke Leither

------

Luke Leither