The Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA) will hold its 47th annual conference, Arts: In/Site, in Salt Lake City, March 26-30, 2019. The Salt Lake City Conference Program Committee invites ARLIS/NA members and affiliates to develop ideas for posters, lightning talks, and discussion groups that incite our curiosity, bring new insights to the profession, and turn our sights onto innovative practices.

The committee welcomes proposals on all topics and is particularly interested in the following subjects:

  *   Alternative Publications ('zines, comics and graphic novels, artists books, etc.)
  *   Architecture
  *   Design Thinking
  *   Digital Scholarship/Humanities
  *   Fair Use and Copyright
  *   IT, Privacy, and Security
  *   Scholarly Communication and Open Access
  *   Space Planning
  *   User Experience
  *   Visual Resources

View complete details on the submissions page<http://arlisna.org/saltlakecity2019/submissions/>. The deadline for submitting proposals is Friday, October 5, 2018.

Please direct any questions to the Poster Coordinator and Program Co-Chairs:

Jill McCleary<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, Poster Coordinator
Greg Hatch<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, Program Co-chair
Alexander Watkins<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, Program Co-chair