We have an exciting day planned with three tours on campus following our business meeting, and there will be a catered lunch generously provided by Saint Mary's College. We would suggest that everyone participating contribute $10.00 (cash/check) at the meeting as a fundraiser for the Northern California Chapter. We hope you can join us!

Please RSVP by Friday, October 12, 2018 with the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/KeaYAC9EkoiTjQU03

ARLIS/NA Northern California Chapter Fall Meeting
Friday, November 2, 2018
Saint Mary's College of California, Moraga, CA

AGENDA
Location: Saint Albert Hall Library
10:00-11:00 am - Chapter Business Meeting
11:00-11:15 am - Break
11:15 am-12:15 pm - Tour of Archives and Special Collections

Location: Saint Mary's College Museum of Art (SMCMoA)
12:15-1:15 pm - Catered lunch, Museum Courtyard generously sponsored by St. Mary's College
1:15-2:15 pm - Tour of Museum and current Fall exhibition
2:15-2:30 pm - Break

Location: Rheem Campus
2:30-2:45 pm - Travel to Rheem (off-site art storage facility)
2:45-3:30 pm - Tour of Rheem art storage
3:30 pm - Chapter Meeting Adjourns

Information regarding public transportation and parking will be provided closer to the meeting date.

Please contact Abby Dansiger, Northern California Chapter Chair, at [log in to unmask] and Kathryn Wayne, Northern California Chapter Vice Chair/Chair-Elect, at [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Thank you,

Abby Dansiger

Head of Library and Archives

Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco

de Young

Legion of Honor

Golden Gate Park I 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive I San Francisco, CA 94118

415.750.7603

[log in to unmask] | famsf.org