All,

I just made a complete update and revision of the Directory of Artists’ Books Collections

https://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/md2z/ArtistsBooksDirectory/ArtistsBookIndex.html

If you are not in the directory and would like to be added or see any errors or changes regarding your institution please let me know.
The Directory was originally designed and researched by Erin Wilkins in 2008 as a special project with Carnegie Mellon University Libraries and with the help of ARLIS contributors with updates along the way.
Now with so many exciting ways to access artists’ book  collections, a new interface is desperately needed for the directory. I would welcome your input.

Perhaps at this point,  a transfer to Libguides might prudent (while trying to keep some of the character of Erin’s graphic design).

Mo

Mo Dawley

Senior Librarian
Art and Drama Librarian