Hello!

I am seeking a scan of the following article for one of our conservators:

Die Rissverklebung

Published in:      Zeitschrift für Kunsttechnologie und Konservierung Jahrgang 10, Heft 1, p. 117-146, ill.

Main Author:     Heiber, Winfried

Published:           1996

I am not able to find this through our usual sources. Thank you in advance!

Traci

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Librarian

Equity Team Member

Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library

Seattle Art Museum

1300 First Avenue

Seattle, WA 98101

Phone: 206-654-3220

Email: [log in to unmask]

Library website: http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/programs-and-learning/libraries-and-resources

I work off-site Mondays and am in the office Tuesdays through Fridays.

PEACOCK IN THE DESERT / Seattle Art Museum / Oct 18 2018 – Jan 21 2019
Get tickets at
visitsam.org/peacock