Hello!

I am seeking a scan of the following article for one of our conservators:
Die Rissverklebung
Published in:      Zeitschrift für Kunsttechnologie und Konservierung Jahrgang 10, Heft 1, p. 117-146, ill.
Main Author:     Heiber, Winfried
Published:           1996

I am not able to find this through our usual sources. Thank you in advance!

Traci

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.
Librarian
Equity Team Member

Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library
Seattle Art Museum
1300 First Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: 206-654-3220
Library website: http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/programs-and-learning/libraries-and-resources
I work off-site Mondays and am in the office Tuesdays through Fridays.

PEACOCK IN THE DESERT / Seattle Art Museum / Oct 18 2018 - Jan 21 2019
Get tickets at visitsam.org/peacock<http://visitsam.org/peacock>