Hello colleagues,

There may have been discussion of this topic in the past, but I have a specific query about book donation policies.  Does anyone know of online policies which stipulate that donations, especially large ones, require the donor/estate to provide the monetary support required for the processing of the donated materials?   If so, please share relevant URLs with me [log in to unmask] .  If there is interest, I will compile responses for sharing via the listserve.

Happy weekend,

Steven

Steven Kowalik, MSLS

Hunter College Libraries / CUNY

Head, Zabar Art Library, Room 1608 North

695 Park Avenue, New York, NY   10065
phone: 212-772-5054     |    [log in to unmask]