Due to problems posting to the ARLIS/NA Texas-Mexico Listserv, I am posting this notice here, so please excuse cross-posting if the Tex-Mex post comes through first

Dear ARLIS/NA Texas-Mexico Chapter Members,

First of all, I very much look forward to seeing many of you in Austin later this week.

As you have doubtless heard, there has been flooding in parts of Austin recently and city has issued a boil water notice.  We do not know if this will be lifted by the time of our meeting.

Plan on bringing some bottled water with you.  For updates you can consult the University of Texas’s Emergency site here: https://emergency.utexas.edu/

And the official City of Austin water site here: http://www.austintexas.gov/department/water .

See y’all soon!

Best,

Eric

Eric M. Wolf Head Librarian
Sotheby's Institute of Art
570 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10022 USA | T +1 212 897 6649
| sothebysinstitute.com
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Logo