Hello ARLIS,

The ILL department here is having trouble tracking down an article because they can't confirm the citation--see below. The newspaper is indexed in a couple of places but the libraries I've checked don't seem to have the year we need (NYPL, BnF, KBR).

Can anyone confirm or correct the citation information? Is anyone a wizard who can produce the article or a digital archive of the Brussels edition of La Cité?

Thank you!
Annie Sollinger
UMass Amherst

Hi Annie, a faculty member in the Art History Department has submitted the following ILL request where we are having difficulty locating a bibliographic record that includes holdings for the year(1975) her article is citation refers to.
Can you give us any help with this or have any ideas? The citation she submitted appears to come from the bibliography(No.4) at the link below. Thanks for the help.

http://www.mplf.be/index.php?mact=ProtocoleAffichage,cntnt01,personne,0&cntnt01CONTACT_ID=2776&cntnt01id_categorie=75&cntnt01returnid=72

Journal Title: La Cité [Brussels]
Volume:  Issue:  Month: March 27
Year: 1975  Pages: 8
Article Title: Christian Dotremont raconte l’explosion artistique qui secoua Bruxelles, il y a 25 ans
Article Author or Loan Author: Gabrielle Lefevre
Paton Notes: Critical to my research