Register for Everything You Need to Know about ARLIS/NA Committee Work

Thursday, October 25, 2018

10:00AM PST / 12:00 PM CDT
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7436800176345191169

Do you have an interest in ARLIS/NA committee service and leadership? Do you want to find out the roles and responsibilities of an affiliate liaison?

Join Kim Collins (President, ARLIS/NA), Laura Schwartz (Vice President/President-Elect), and Stacy Brinkman (Advancement Liaison) for a discussion about the process for volunteering to be a committee member, committee chair, or affiliate liaison. We will cover the newly-revised volunteer form and review the how this new process fits with the Society’s goals. We will review the work done by our committees and provide an overview of basic responsibilities and expectations.

There will be time for a Q&A session with past and current committee leaders, committee members, and affiliate liaisons.

Register online at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7436800176345191169. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Registration is limited to ARLIS/NA members.

We look forward to seeing you there and hearing your questions!

Stephanie Grimm

ARLIS/NA Education Subcommittee