Hi all,

The Amon Carter research library hosted its first photobook workshop last month on two consecutive Saturdays, September 8 and 15. More info about the workshop below:

http://www.cartermuseum.org/calendar/members/photobook-workshop-part-i
http://www.cartermuseum.org/sites/all/files/photobook-workshop-invitation.pdf - invitation

We've started a conversation about how the workshop could be molded into a for-credit course to be offered through partner universities. If anyone out there has any guidance about this process, I would love to hear from you.

As a bonus, we did an Instagram takeover of the 10x10 Photobooks account during part II of the workshop. Sharing a couple of representative images below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnwdDtnHps4/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnwpr9eHKb8/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Thanks,
Sam
Samuel Duncan
Head of Library and Archives
Amon Carter Museum of American Art
3501 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76107
t. 817.989.5042  f. 817.989.5039
www.cartermuseum.org<http://www.cartermuseum.org/>