Greetings,

The Alexander Architectural Archives of the University of Texas at Austin recently hosted a capstone project on this topic by a graduate student of our School of Information.

Using a recent exhibition as a case study, the result was a recommended records retention schedule.  Please contact me off line if you would like a copy.

Anne, Sarah, I would be interested to see your schedules to compare practices.

Warm regards,

Beth

Beth Dodd

Alexander Architectural Archives