Hello ARLIS,

The Cataloging Advisory Committee of ARLIS/NA is at work on an RDA update to our Cataloging Exhibition Publications: Best Practices documents (available for download via the ARLIS website here).

We are soliciting feedback from the community for areas of difficulty that could use further instruction and/or examples via a short survey.

Cataloging Art Publications Problems Survey

We ask that issues/examples are submitted individually; submit as many as you wish. Our survey will be open through December 2018.

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Best wishes,

Bronwen Bitetti

Chair, ARLIS/NA Cataloging Advisory Committee

--
Bronwen Bitetti
Librarian