Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting this – I too benefited from the Tom’s fine counsel. Like others, I was referred to him by a professor of mine when I was just out of graduate school. Tom readily met with me, carefully discussing the options before me, he was supportive, and urged me to follow a career in Art Librarianship.

Thank you Tom, I echo Jenny Tobias – we miss you!

Samantha Deutch

From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Tobias, Jennifer
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2018 11:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ARLIS-L] Tom McNulty

We miss you, Tom.

Jenny Tobias

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 12:06 AM Beverly Karno <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

What a loss to the profession.  Tom was a wonderful, intelligent and engaged librarian.   My sincere condolences to his friends and family.

Beverly Karno

From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Clayton Kirking <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, September 28, 2018 at 8:10 AM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Tom McNulty

Thank you for posting this sad news.

Tom was a lovely person and a stellar librarian. He was wonderful colleague and truly enjoyed what he did. This is a real loss for the university and librarianship, as Mr. Stoller so beautifully states.

Clayton K.

Sent from my iPhone