Good afternoon ARLIS,

We are trying to find a home for our duplicate  set of the Architecture of Sir Edwin Lutyens. Our volume three received some very light water damage to the back cover about 10 years ago. We sent the volume to Northeast Document Conservation Center to be professional cleaned. They did a stellar job but the volume is still a little warped. Recently we were gifted a pristine new set and so we are looking to find a new home for the above mentioned set. Maybe an institution here wants them? All we ask is that you reimburse us for shipping. (I can also send you photos of the cleaned volume beforehand.)

Here is a link the Amazon record for further reference. https://www.amazon.com/Architecture-Sir-Edwin-Lutyens-Set/dp/0907462723/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=

Have a good afternoon,

Robert-

Robert Adams