***apologies for cross-posting***
ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews Needs You!

ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews Co-editors are seeking volunteers to author reviews for the December 2018 issue. To volunteer, choose a resource from the list below and complete our Reviewer Interest form (https://goo.gl/forms/iYgsZRyH1GvxUGMq2) by Wednesday, September 26.

Initial draft submissions are due Thursday, November 1, 2018.
Contributing to ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews is a great opportunity to get involved with the Society, learn about interesting new resources, and help shape the publication. Please feel free to read the complete review guidelines and direct comments and questions about the reviews to [log in to unmask].

Submitted by ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews Co-editors:
Melanie Emerson
Gabriella Karl-Johnson
Alexandra Provo

Resources for Review: We seek reviewers for the following resources.

  1. Sol Lewitt Wall Drawing Catalogue Raisonne - https://artifexpress.com/catalogues/sol-lewitt-wall-drawings
  2. Latino Cultures in the US - https://artsandculture.google.com/project/uslatinocultures
  3. Urban Archive - http://urbanarchive.nyc/
  4. Current Research in Digital History - http://crdh.rrchnm.org/
  5. Art Newspaper Podcast - https://www.theartnewspaper.com/podcast
  6. NYPL Digital Collections - Jerome Robbins Dance Division - https://digitalcollections.nypl.org/divisions/jerome-robbins-dance-division
Complete the Reviewer Interest Form here: https://goo.gl/forms/iYgsZRyH1GvxUGMq2

**The snippets below are taken from each resource's web page and do not necessarily the opinions of the M&T Reviews Co-Editors

  1. Sol Lewitt Wall Drawing Digital Catalogue Raisonne - https://artifexpress.com/catalogues/sol-lewitt-wall-drawings

The Sol LeWitt Wall Drawings Catalogue Raisonné online is the definitive publication of LeWitt’s most celebrated body of work. The result of more than a decade of continued research in close collaboration with the Estate of Sol LeWitt, the catalogue features comprehensive information for LeWitt’s approximately 1,350 wall drawings, comprising approximately 3,500 installations at more than 1,200 venues.

  1. Latino Cultures in the US - https://artsandculture.google.com/project/uslatinocultures

Discover the contributions and experiences of Latinos in the United States. One of many projects of the Google Cultural Institute, Latino Cultures in the US presents information, images, and video on a wide range of Latino cultural figures in the United States.

  1. Urban Archive - http://urbanarchive.nyc/
Urban Archive is a location-based mobile platform that empowers New Yorkers to learn about history where it happened. The app brings together the digital collections of New York City’s museums, archives, and libraries in an easy-to-use resource built for discovery.

  1. Current Research in Digital History - http://crdh.rrchnm.org/

Current Research in Digital History is an annual open-access, peer-reviewed publication of the Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media at George Mason University. Its primary aim is to encourage and publish scholarship in digital history that offers discipline-specific arguments and interpretations. By featuring short essays, it also seeks to provide an opportunity to make arguments on the basis of ongoing research in larger projects.

  1. Art Newspaper Podcast - https://www.theartnewspaper.com/podcast

The Art Newspaper is launching a new weekly podcast. Published every Friday, it brings you news, interviews and discussion on the big stories in the art world, told with all the expertise, precision and enthusiasm that our readers have come to expect from The Art Newspaper’s editors and reporters. You will hear interviews with artists, museum directors and curators; previews and reviews of the latest exhibitions and art books; and reports from the big auctions and fairs. And when we talk about the art world, we mean across the world, from our dedicated teams in London and New York, to our reporters around the globe.

  1. NYPL Digital Collections - Jerome Robbins Dance Division - https://digitalcollections.nypl.org/divisions/jerome-robbins-dance-division

The Jerome Robbins Dance Division of The New York Public Library is the largest and most comprehensive archive in the world devoted to the documentation of dance. Chronicling the art of dance in all its manifestations—ballet, ethnic, modern, social, and folk—the division is much more than a library in the usual sense of the word. The digital collections include still images from the baroque to the present, as well as video [only viewable onsite]. [Open all reviewers, even if video cannot be viewed from your location.

Gabriella Karl-Johnson, M.Arch, MLS
Architecture Librarian, School of Architecture
Princeton University
Princeton, NJ  08544
609.258.3128
http://library.princeton.edu/libraries/architecture

Co-Editor, ARLIS/NA Multimedia & Technology Reviews
https://www.arlisna.org/publications/multimedia-technology-reviews

Gabriella Karl-Johnson