Don't forget, Ed, that you are always welcome to join the Retirement SIG
and thus stay involved in ARLIS/NA! We are working with the Documentation
Committee to schedule oral history interviews at the Salt Lake City
conference.

Best wishes and hope you find that the years ahead are fulfilling.

Carol

Carol Terry
Co-coordinator, Retirement SIG ARLIS/NA