Hello list,

can anyone color scan and send me a pdf of this article in the current
issue of Baltimore magazine?  Pop Goes the Library by Jane Marion.  I know
it is online, but it doesn't print nicely.  I'd like to print it out and
post in in my library, so a nice straight scan if possible.  It is a
conversation between Carla Hayden and Steve Geppi of comics fame.  Thank
you very much.

Sincerely,
Janis

*JANIS DESMARAIS, *MA MS