The Midwestern Art Cataloging Discussion Group (MACDG) Fall 2018 meeting will be held at DePaul University, Chicago, October 26. We have a schedule of exciting discussion and tours!

The schedule is as follows:

9:00-9:30: Gather for light breakfast (DePaul University Library, 2350 N. Kenmore Ave., Idea Lab 2 (room 207))

9:30-11:30: Business Meeting and Discussion
11:30-1:00: Lunch on your own (recommend FlorioleWhole FoodsFarmers Fridge, or Broken English Taco Pub)
1:00-2:00: Tour of the DePaul Art Museum with Mia Lopez
2:30-: Tour of the Roger Brown Study Collection with Lisa Stone

RSVP to Karen Stafford at [log in to unmask]du. Please include cataloging discussion topics of interest for our meeting and come prepared to tell us all about your most recent cataloging projects. We are also seeking volunteers to host our next meetings.

Best,

Karen Stafford

Chair, MACDG

Karen Stafford
Head of Technical Services
Ryerson & Burnham Libraries
Art Institute of Chicago
111 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60603-6404
312-443-3914

John Singer Sargent and Chicago's Gilded Age
Through September 30
The Art Institute of Chicago
Top Ranked in the World by TripAdvisor—Five Years in a Row