Dear ARLIS members,

The Academic Division Report working group created a survey to assess trends and issues facing academic librarians in our field. This survey covers collections, library space use, subject expertise and advocacy. The survey will be open from September 11th to October 5th. It will take approximately 10-12 minutes to complete.

https://macalesterassessment.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3IdlAkfgmyqzovb

This survey underwent IRB approval from Macalester College.

Thank you in advance for your participation. Your experience as an academic librarian is important to help us see critical issues and trends across our field.

Best,

Becca Pad
ARLIS Academic Division Moderator