Looking to talk with other students and new professonals interested in art librarianship?

Join the Art Library Students and New ARLIS Professionals (ArLiSNAP) on Slack!

Anyone interested in art and design librarianship, archives, and/or image management is invited to join the ArLiSNAP Slack Community.  We’ll be chatting about job advice, national and virtual conferences, current news in the arts and design, and other discipline-focused topics.

Sign up for ArLiSNAP Slack, if you come across any issues please email our co-moderators at [log in to unmask]. While we check email regularly, don’t be alarmed if it takes a few days for a response.

Learn more about ArLiSNAP at: arlisnap.arlisna.org.