Hi ARLIS/NA Colleagues,
Though I was excited for Robert to read of his new opportunity, I'm sad to see him go, and I wanted to recognize the incredible level of service he's provided to the Society since 2013.

I was the Society's secretary from 2015 - 2017, and witnessed just how indispensable Robert was on many occasions. His experience, tireless work ethic, and savvy negotiation ability made him an ideal partner to the Society.

Congratulations to Robert! I can't quite imagine Society service without him!

All best,

Jamie Vander Broek
-----
Jamie Lausch Vander Broek