The ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter and VRA will be holding the Annual Meeting in Vancouver, BC, October 12, 2018 at Emily Carr University of Art + Design.

We are in the process of planning the program, which will include:

ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter and VRA business meetings
Talk on Allyship with guest speakers
Emily Carr University Campus exhibitions tour
Lunch (let us know if you have dietary restrictions)
Reconciliation workshop
Optional activities on Saturday

More details on programming will be sent out once we finalize the schedule by the end of this month.

We would like invite members to send items to add to the business meeting agenda. The ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter Executive is also seeking nominations and expressions of interest in the vice-chair position for 2018/19. The vice-chair term will begin at the Fall 2018 meeting and take over for the chair after the Spring 2020 meeting. The vice-chair is responsible for helping with programming, coordinating membership records, and recruiting and contacting new members. Please send nominations or expressions of interest to Carly Diab [log in to unmask] to share with nominations committee.

Book your hotel while there are still rooms available! Members employed by Canadian colleges or universities may be eligable for CAUBO rates https://www.caubo.ca/discover-caubo/member-discounts/hotels

And some might also qualify for government rates:
http://csa.pss.gov.bc.ca/businesstravel

On behalf of the ARLIS/NA NW Chapter & VRA, we hope to see you in Vancouver in October!

You can register for the 2018 Annual Meeting on our website: http://nw.arlisna.org/