**Please excuse any cross-postings**

Dear colleagues,

in 2017, IFLA started to explore the challenges and opportunities of libraries around the world. Our own contributions to the discussion informed the IFLA Global Vision Report Summary which identified ten opportunities to address common challenges.

Now IFLA needs our ideas to turn these opportunities into an achievable reality. With the Global Vision Ideas Store, IFLA is offering every librarian and library supporter a chance to contribute to a collective vision for the future of libraries, to the new bottom-up IFLA strategy, to our own strategy.

Submit your ideas for actions to fulfil the IFLA Global Vision and help define the new IFLA strategy. IFLA wants to hear all voices from around the world.

How to participate:

è Go to this platform https://ideas.ifla.org/idea-form/?page=1 and submit your idea. The platform is available in all seven IFLA languages and submissions can be made in any of those languages.

è Submit your ideas before 31 October 2018.

Our vision, Our future!

Best,

[log in to unmask]" alt="Ass_Email_PSP">

Isabel Ayres Maringelli
Head of Library and Museum Archives
Largo General Osório, 66 – 1. andar
01213-010 – São Paulo - SP