**Please excuse any cross-postings**

Dear colleagues,

in 2017, IFLA started to explore the challenges and opportunities of
libraries around the world. Our own contributions to the discussion informed
the IFLA Global Vision Report Summary which identified
<https://ideas.ifla.org/global-vision-opportunities/> ten opportunities to
address common challenges.

Now IFLA needs our ideas to turn these opportunities into an achievable
reality. With the
<https://ideas.ifla.org/ar/global-vision-opportunities-5/> Global Vision
Ideas Store, IFLA is offering every librarian and library supporter a chance
to contribute to a collective vision for the future of libraries, to the new
bottom-up IFLA strategy, to our own strategy.

Submit your ideas for actions to fulfil the IFLA Global Vision and help
define the new IFLA strategy. IFLA wants to hear all voices from around the
world.

How to participate:

==> Go to this platform https://ideas.ifla.org/idea-form/?page=1 and submit
your idea. The platform is available in all seven IFLA languages and
submissions can be made in any of those languages.

==> Submit your ideas before 31 October 2018.

Our vision, Our future!

Best,

Isabel Ayres Maringelli
Head of Library and Museum Archives