If you are in New England, please consider attending the Fall 2018 joint chapter meeting between the Art Libraries Society New England Chapter and the Visual Resources Association New England Chapter, to be held at the Worcester Art Museum (WAM) in Worcester, MA on Friday, October 12, 2018.

Sarah Gillis, Associate Registrar for Collection Documentation at WAM, and Chapter Chair of VRA/NE has planned a great day for all of us.  Along with having time to meet and catch up with colleagues, we will have the chance to tour the museum's current exhibition, The Poetry of Nature: Hudson River School Landscape from the New York Historical Society<http://www.worcesterart.org/exhibitions/hudson-river-school/>, along with the Salisbury Mansion<http://www.worcesterhistory.org/museum/salisbury-mansion/>.  Time is also set aside for a lightning round session discussing current issues in our work.  Please see the agenda<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZF_LzFfkLw7xxwA7-N3rk61Ng8hWe8w_> for the day's program.

The link to register is https://goo.gl/forms/bPcDa2iT36ep4Tmy2.

We hope you can join us on October 12th!

John Schlinke, ARLIS New England Chapter Chair

Architecture/Art Librarian
Roger Williams University
One Old Ferry Road
Bristol, RI  02809