Greetings ARLIS/NA colleagues,

The ARLIS/NA Central Plains chapter would like to extend a heartfelt invitation to fellow ARLIS/NA colleagues to attend our fall chapter meeting in St. Louis, October 18-20, 2018. This year’s meeting agenda includes a visit to the Pulitzer Arts Foundation and the new Thomas Gallery at Washington University as well as informative presentations, great food and more.

Agenda items include

·         ARLIS/NA CP Business Meeting

·         Presentations

o   Including a lightening round of presentations by colleagues (call for proposals now open https://goo.gl/forms/ZOssFzcJkjB9grZy2)

·         Great food and time to catch up with colleagues!

The full agenda is attached.

For meeting registration details please contact meeting planners:

Andrea Degener ([log in to unmask])

Jenny Akins ([log in to unmask])

Rina Vecchiola ([log in to unmask])

Skye Lacerte ([log in to unmask])

Please don't hesitate to contact us with questions.  We hope to see you for the ARLIS/NA Central Plains St. Louis meeting!

Ms. Skye Lacerte

Modern Graphic History Library Curator

Washington University in St. Louis

314-935-7741 | https://library.wustl.edu/spec/mghl/