On behalf of the planning committee for the 2018 Contemporary Artist Book Conference, I am pleased to share with you the full schedule of exciting programming we have this year. The conference will take place September 21-22 in conjunction with the NY Art Book Fair held at MoMA PS1 which is sponsored by Printed Matter. The conference sessions have a new location this year! They will be held at Book Culture located just a short walk from MoMA PS1 at 26-09 Jackson Ave Long Island City, NY 11101 . All conference sessions are free and open to the public, although space is limited and first come first serve. Wine receptions will be held after the final sessions on Friday at 7:30 pm and Saturday at 5:30 pm. See the link below for more details. We hope to see you there!

nyartbookfair.com/programs/#CABC

Giana Ricci
Assistant Librarian for Public Services
Frick Art Reference Library