Hi everyone,
We are delighted to announce the creation of the ARLIS RISS Slack channel! This is a place where we can come together for synchronous and asynchronous discussions, Q&A, support, and more.
If you would like to join, please reply off-list with the email address you'd like your RISS Slack account to be associated with. We'll follow up with an invitation and you'll be good to go.
Let us know if you have any questions, and we hope to see you on Slack!
Sincerely,
Alyssa Vincent & Linden How
ARLIS RISS Co-Moderators

--