USModernist Library <http://www.usmodernist.org/library> , a nonprofit
educational archive of 20th century architecture magazines, is getting
closer to completion.  Here's what we have left to acquire:

www.usmodernist.org/needed <http://www.usmodernist.org/needed>

Here's a great way to provide a home for some great old publications!

We provide free FedEx shipping.  We'll even send boxes if you need them.

Major donors include: Atomic Ranch, Architectural Lighting, AIA New York,
Robert Keil, Michael Raso, Palm Springs Museum of Art, Cranbrook, Baltimore
Museum of Art, AIA Chicago, AIA National, Minneapolis College of Art and
Design, Ben Taylor, Smith Sinnett, Duda Paine, Smithsonian Institution, and
Clark Nexsen/Raleigh.

Kind regards,

George

George Smart, Executive Director

USModernist.org <http://www.usmodernist.org/>

A 501C3 Nonprofit Educational Archive for the Documentation, Preservation,
and Promotion of Modernist Houses

Host and Executive Producer

US Modernist Radio
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/us-modernist-radio-architecture-you-lov
e/id986108444?mt=2>

5409 Pelham Road / Durham NC / 27713 / USA
919.740.8407 / www.usmodernist.org <http://www.usmodernist.org/>  /