Hello all,

does a resource exist, published or homegrown, to aid users in the browsing of art libraries?  I have recently had the opportunity to move my institution's N and TR books and current print periodicals to a large well-lit and welcoming room within the main library.  The environment is improved for sure, but I want to create signage and a laminated sheet that users coming into the space can use to facilitate browsing.  These resources would probably live on a LibGuide aimed at my users as well.  If such a resource exists, or if you have created one at your institution and are willing to share, it will help me immensely.

Thank you,
Janis

JANIS DESMARAIS, MA MS
Visual Literacy & Arts Librarian