Hi everyone,

Our museum is looking at doing some renovations in the future, part of which will involve new areas for art storage, packing, conservation, etc. I'm doing some research into other museums that have undergone renovations in approximately the last five years to create a list of institutions to visit and consult with during the process. We’re particularly interested in medium-sized or larger museums whose renovations have had an impact on their art/object storage spaces (or if they’ve built an entirely new building for art support!) but obviously will take any helpful information.

If your institution (or another that you know of) has recently undergone renovations or expansions, could you respond off-list? I’m also happy to share a final list, if anyone would find it helpful.

Thanks!

Kayla Utendorf
Library and Archives Assistant
Toledo Museum of Art

This message is a private communication. It may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Please do not copy or disclose it to others. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you.