Good afternoon,

This is an invitation to become part of the LGBTQ Special Interest Group!

The LGBTQ SIG strives to create a nation-wide alliance of folks who are passionate about LGBTQ issues prevalent in libraries, archives, and museums. We meet at every ARLIS/NA conference to showcase the host city’s LGBTQ culture and history.

We now have a list-serv! Its goal is to keep members of the SIG informed regarding conference planning, programs, and LGBTQ+ issues happening across the nation.

To subscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] with “subscribe lgbtq_sig” in the body of the message (the subject of the message is ignored). Once subscribed, you will receive a confirmation email containing goals and expected etiquette on the list-serv.

If you have questions or ideas for the LGBTQ SIG, feel free to contact me or
Robert Adams, the co-coordinator of the SIG.

We are excited to hear from you!

Most sincerely,

Vaughan Hennen

LGBTQ SIG co-coordinator