Hi Everyone!

I am part of a group of panelists that will be discussing Artist Files at the next ARLIS conference in Salt Lake City. Our session is called “Better to Receive?: Approaches to Building, Managing, and Promoting Artist Files Collections.” Artist File collections are often described as being part archival in nature and that can affect their management and maintenance. We are looking for another panelist who is an archivist attending the conference and who can present and discuss some of their own experiences with vertical files to provide an archival insight to these ephemera collections.

If you are interested in knowing the details please contact me at [log in to unmask].

Alexandra Reigle

Reference Librarian

Smithsonian American Art Museum/National Portrait Gallery Library

[log in to unmask] | 202.633.8235

[log in to unmask]" alt="EmailSignature_option1_noTag_RGB">