**Apologies for cross-posting**

Applications for the ArLiSNAP/VREPS 2018 Virtual Conference, New Media Challenges and Solutions for Art Information Professionals, are due by August 31. We invite you to submit proposals for the October 13th conference via our google form!

image.png

Please feel free to reach out to our conference planning liaison, Michelle Wilson, with any questions at [log in to unmask]