Hello all,

I’m one of the NDSR Art residents, hosted by Maryland Institute College of
Art. My project goal is to completely rethink the acquisition of and
long-term preservation and access to Master of Fine Arts theses, which
include media as well as written text. If your library collects art and
design theses, could you please fill out this short survey
<https://goo.gl/forms/WvaQv1h79YUAjRq83>?

https://goo.gl/forms/gUmbB23N16Xu3nL32

Thank you!
Cristina